All the information you need to attend tonight's blockbuster clash between the Plus500 Brumbies and the Western Force.
Digital Match Program
Tickets | Members
All members have been sent digital versions of their membership cards. Please check your junk and spam folders.
Membership cards were emailed to members as early as Feb 3rd. GA Members are required to go onto Ticketek and claim a seat using their membership barcode.
Members cards will not grant access to the venue. Instructions on how to access tickets can be found here: https://am.ticketmaster.com/brumbiesrugby/GASeatRedemptionInstructions#/
Membership packs have and continue to be sent. Members can track their progress using their Account ID here: https://sites.tpf.com.au/fulfilment/Brumbiesc.asp
Membership staff will be available at the box office to assist members with access to the ground if required.
For all other enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org Tickets are on sale now here. PLEASE NOTE TICKET SALES ARE ONLINE ONLY.
Gates Open: 6:30pm | Kick-off: 7:45pm.
Updates to the ACT Public Health Direction
For current COVID-19 travel alerts for people entering the ACT, please visit covid-19.act.gov.au.
Things to know before you arrive:
- You are the primary ticket purchaser and are responsible for providing the contact details of all other ticketholders if required. By purchasing or redeeming ticket(s), you acknowledge you understand the requirement for all ticketholders to adhere to ACT COVID-19 health directions.
- Stay home if you are unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19, which include fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and a runny or blocked nose
· Please note that you will be sitting next to other patrons at the venue. Patrons must remain in allocated seats during the match for the purpose of contact tracing
- To apply physical distancing when entering the venue, please ensure each ticket holder in your group has their own mobile ticket on their own device. Ensure it is downloaded and/or printed before arriving.
- Patrons using mobile tickets to share any mobile tickets with your group via the Ticketek App. For Information on how to access your mobile ticket through your mobile device please visit: Mobile Ticket Info Guide
- Patrons using ezyTickets ensure you have either printed your own ezyTicket or have it ready to scan from your device
- PLEASE NOTE THE FULL LIST OF PERMITTED ITEMS HERE.- INCLUDING ALLOWABLE BAGS.
At every Plus500 Brumbies home game, the Brumbies have partnered with 50-50 Charity raffle to raise funds for well-deserving local charities.
So far in 2021 we have raised almost $6000 with half of that going to the charity and half going to the raffle winner.
Get your tickets for this week’s raffle at: https://5050charityraffle.com.au/brumbies
There are three merchandise outlets at GIO Stadium, full of the latest Brumbies merchandise to show your support for the team!
The outlets are located in the East and West forecourts, and also in the Southern Inner Bowl.
Things to know at the event:
- Maintain physical distance where possible, particularly when queuing for entry, food/drinks and bathrooms
- Cooperate with venue staff directives
- Practice good hand and respiratory hygiene – wash or sanitise your hands regularly and when you cough/sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow.
Temporary Conditions of Entry due to COVID-19
- To assist with contact tracing, all patrons are encouraged to install the Check in CBR App before entering the venue
- In addition to the venue’s usual Conditions of Entry, additional temporary conditions are in place as a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- All attendees must have a ticket, including babies and children under the age of five
- For easier access, patrons are asked to enter through the gate provided on their ticket; there will be restrictions in movement around the inner bowl
· Patrons will have a reserved seat and must remain in that designated seat, even in wet weather. Tickets will show a Bay, Row and Seat number
- Return to your seat after a food or bathroom break so queues can be managed in a COVID Safe way
- You may be asked to verify your identity against your ticket.
What can’t I bring into GIO Stadium?
· Any type of bag including a backpack, handbag, camera bag, lunchbox, or plastic bags- unless it is clear and see-through.
· Jackets or items of clothing must not be placed in clear, see-through bags, as contents must be easily verified. Please wear (preferred) or carry items.
· Eskies and cooler bags
· Any musical instruments, such as horns, trumpets, vuvuzelas etc, without prior written consent
· Professional filming equipment
· Any signage or posters without prior approval
· Balls of any kind.
What can I bring into GIO Stadium?
- You may carry permitted items on you at the time of entry either in your hand or pockets.
- You may carry permitted items in clear, see-through bags, where items can be easily verified.
- You may carry permitted items in a small purse- the size restriction of 20cm x 15cm applies.
- You may carry individual items of non-commercial food in clear or sealed packaging such as a sandwich, chip packet or muesli bar.
- One sealed, non-alcoholic beverage in a plastic bottle and up to 600mL in size.
- You may be asked to place any items brought into the venue on an inspection table for verification by security at the time of entry- this includes items in clear bags.
- Patrons attending with an infant may bring a clear, see-through bag into the venue to carry required items such as nappies, wipes, and formula. A stroller may also be permitted subject to the venue’s standard terms and conditions. Additional items must not be carried in the stroller.
- One blanket, however the blanket must be held up at shoulder level from a corner if requested by security.
- One camera with a lens less than 300mm in length is permitted but must be in clear, see-through bag.
Will there be food outlets open for service?
- Select food and beverage outlets will be open. Please practice physical distancing where possible and be courteous to fellow attendees and follow direction from all staff
- Avoid large crowds during the break, time your food or drink purchases for periods when there are fewer people queued
- Full-strength beer is available
Corporate guests are subject to the above terms and conditions for entry. In addition to this:
- All corporate guests must provide their name and contact phone number when entering the corporate area
- The corporate dress code will be applicable
- The corporate areas meet current guidelines of 1:2sqm spacing.
Be COVID Safe on public transport while travelling to and from the match.
Travelling by personal vehicle
- Limited parking is available at the GIO Stadium car parks with payment by cash only. Get in early as the car parks are likely to fill up quickly
- Patrons are reminded to practice physical distancing while attending fixtures particularly when entering and exiting the venue
- Please click here for parking details.
Travelling by bus
- Please check the transport page for the final bus schedule.
- Patrons are asked to physical distance when using public transport.
Travelling by Taxi / Rideshare services
- A designated drop off and pick-up area will be available on Leverrier St in front of the AIS Visitors centre or AIS Arena on the WEST side of the stadium
- For Rideshare services use ‘AIS Arena’ or ‘AIS Visitors Centre’ as your destination and pick up location, please do not use ‘GIO Stadium’
- Please adhere to physical distancing when queuing for taxis or rideshare services.
Remember to arrive early! Gates will open at 6:30pm for the SUPER RUGBY AU - BRUMBIES V WESTERN FORCE - with kick-off at 7:45pm.